What all these items brings together is their handcrafted element.
The transparant top from Sacha Mekel has been handmade and has a special seemtreatment.
The velt brooches are illustrated by hand by their designer Verónica de Arriba, the necklaces from Fashionology (the brand of Rachel Duister) are all limited editions and the racoon of Kenana has been handknitted by women in Kenya.
1. Transparant top, Sacha Mekel price on request
2. Felt brooch with bear illustration, Depeapa 12 euro
3. Silver twig necklace, Fashionology 22 euro
1. Felt brooch with bear illustration, Depeapa 12 euro
2. Felt brooch with cat illustration, Depeapa 12 euro
1. Knitted racoon, Kenana
1. Silver twig necklace, Fashionology 22 euro
2. Birdskull necklace, Fashionology 22 euro
3. Large claw necklace, Fashionology 40 euro
For more information:
1. Depeapa brooches and accessories http://www.depeapa.com/
2. Fashionology, jewellery http://www.fashionology.nl/
3. Kenana, handknitted cuddly toys from Kenya http://kenana-nl.eu
4. Sacha Mekel, Dutch fashion designer www.sachamekel.nl